Summer will end with two lunar eclipses, August 18 and September 16, and while both of these lunar eclipses will have some energy, neither will come close to the power of the September 1 Solar Annular Eclipse. In fact I find it to be so complex to forecast about because the configurations are so dynamic.
First this eclipse will be a trigger for the last of the Neptune Saturn squares which have been so violent. Secondly, Mercury will be rx during this time, in Virgo. And Mars will be in orb coming off its own exact sq to Neptune.
How does this work? The eclipse (Sep 1) at 9 degrees of Virgo is into opposition to Neptune at 10 degrees of Pisces, this opposition is squared by Saturn at 10 degrees of Sagittarius, making a giant “T” Sqr. On the Sept 24th Mars conjuncts Saturn and squares Neptune on the 26th. Think of the energy that is being poured into the Neptune Saturn sq. This energy has to find some outlet and if ever there was an eclipse that might be thought of as explosive, say hello to this dozy of a T sqr.
Lets add that Jupiter and Mercury (28 Virgo) and Venus (2 Libra) are conjunct. Eight planets are in some way or another involved in this hurricane of the Zodiac. Will it be safe to go outside (just kidding)? Consider this energy field triggered by massive blasts of surging power shudders through this configuration of hard aspects.
I think one good way to look at this as like a Tsunami–a release of energy waves now spread out and will crash on some shore. Who knows where it will hit.
1. the energy of the finger of the T sq resolves in Gemini so it will be influenced by Mercery rx. A break down in communication, verbal, communication, but also a break down in electric communication, a failure of our computer driven internet (or power grid). Last Mercury rx in LA caused Frontier cell phone service to collapse.
2. The usual suspects of Neptune in this sq is the religious radical activities that have bounced like a terrible ball of death, falling and bashing certain localities so hard that we have grown numb to the effects of the violence. With Mars involved anything could happen, war, coup bombings. This could all feed off the two Lunar eclipses which feature the Neptune Saturn sq as well, but without the punch of the Solar.
3. Let me quickly say that I live in LA a Virgo city (believe it or not) and the last big one in the early 90s
occured with heavy Virgo tension. Hopefully this is just a paranoid thought.
4. There is the hope that Jupiter ingress into Libra might bring some sense of justice, diplomatic skills and aesthetics into play.
5. Some eclipses don’t do much. Some do a little. Some do a lot. This one will do a lot. By the time of the “bending” the results will show. The mutable degrees of 9 & 10 should be watched for the marker of further results and reactions during transits.